Show Jumping and Arena XC
Sunday 27th January, Arena XC and Show Jumping Competition.
There will be approx 14 jumps comprising of the first half Show jumps and the second half XC jumps.
Our xc jumps are Jump4joy arena jumps, not wooden xc jumps.
Sometimes we will run the course across two arenas, whereby the rider canter from one arena to the other this will depend on the weather.
We time the XC and the fastest with no faults wins.
CLEAR ROUND 9.30-10.
- Over a shorter course.
- Set as small X & poles, if you would like to jump bigger please come early and we are happy for you to put the jumps up.
- £5 per go.
- Last entry for clear round at 9.45.
- CLOSES AT 10 PROMPTLY.
10am CLASS 1.
- Trotting poles, small x poles & fillers to the side.
- Open to anyone wanting small jumps on or off the lead rein.
- Shorter course.
- Helpers allowed.
- Single Phase.
- Entry £6
CLASS 2. 40cm
- No spreads but some small plank type fillers
- Helpers allowed in the arena
- Single Phase £8
ClASS 3 50CM
CLASS 4 60cm
CLASS 5 70cm
CLASS 6 80cm
CLASS 7 90CM
CLASS 8 1M
CLASS 9 1.05/1.10M
Classes 3-9 are all run as single phase. Entries are £12
Clear round rosettes to everyone.
Classes 1 – 7 Rosettes to 6th place.
All entries on the day.
We accept cash or card