DOUBLE POINTS SHOW JUMPING COMPETITION
6th October @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Show Jumping Competition. Double Points today to start the Winter league.
Start of the Winter league show jumping Competition’s see bottom of the page for details.
CLEAR ROUND 9.30-10.00 Over a shorter course. Set as small X & poles, if you would like to jump bigger please come early and we are happy for you to put the jumps up. £5 per go. Last entry for clear round at 9.45. CLOSES AT 10 PROMPTLY.
- Trotting poles, small x poles & fillers to the side
- Open to anyone, adults or children, wanting small jumps on or off the lead rein
- Shorter course
- Helpers allowed
- Single Phase
- Entry £6
CLASS 2 40cm
- No spreads but some small plank type fillers
- Helpers allowed in the arena
- Single Phase
- Entry £8
CLASS 3 50cm
CLASS 4 60cm
CLASS 5 70cm
CLASS 6 80cm
CLASS 7 90cm
CLASS 8 1m
CLASS 9 1.05/1.10M
Classes 3-9 are all single phase. Entry £10
Clear round rosettes to everyone.
Classes 1 – 9 Rosettes to 6th place.
All entries on the day.
We accept cash and card.
WINTER LEAGUE STARTS. All shows from start of October until the end of the Winter count towards the winter league.
We have 4 Leagues, ALL AGES FROM 1ST OCTOBER 2019.
- MINI LEAGUE. 10 years and under, open to lead riens.
- MIDI LEAGUE. 11 years and over – 21 years and under.
- MAJOR LEAGUE. 22 years and over – 49 years and under.
- ELITE LEAGUE. 50 years and over.
We use your 2 best results from each day for the points for the league (same horse / rider combo). You can be on the league on more than one horse.
Points 1st = 6, 2nd = 5, 3rd = 4, 4th = 3, 5th = 2 & 6th = 1.
POINTS mean prizes. At the end of each Winter League year we have a final day with presentations and we have Lovely rosettes and lots of prizes, The Winter League is Sponsored by TOPSPEC, VETSPEC, WYNNSTAY & SHIRES EQUESTRIAN